We are now operating an EPS system, which is an electronic prescribing scheme, for all our patients.
If you would like to use this type of service, please discuss it with your local Pharmacists, who can make the necessary arrangennts on your behalf.
Patients on regular medication will require repeat prescriptions and for a safer and speedier service they have been computerised. Your doctor will have entered onto the computer what medications you are taking and each time a new prescription is printed a request form is generated at the same time. For medico-legal reasons and to prevent errors all requests must be in writing and cannot be taken over the telephone. If you have problems with this please inform the receptionist.
- Allow 72 hours for your prescription to be processed.
- If you have more than one repeat prescription please try and order all your items together.
- Either deliver or post your repeat prescription to the surgery.
- If you are receiving medication which is not on your repeat prescription form then please add this item clearly and this will be added after verification with the doctor.
- You can collect the repeat prescription from the surgery.
- If you require the prescription to be posted to your home address please enclose a stamped addressed envelope.
We do have arrangements for prescription collection with some of the local pharmacies. When your prescription is due for review, please notify the receptionist.